September is national literacy month and I am trying to take a survey to write a blog for that month. I need my family and friends help for this blog. I am hoping this blog is going to be published for the group that I am in, Sister In Crime. Please help me. Take the survey yourself and then share it on your page asking your friends and family to take the survey. It is merely on reading. Anyone and everyone is encouraged to take this survey because I need as much data as possible for my blog. I need the survey to be taken by at least 100 people, but if I can get more, that would be awesom!!!
So, are you ready. All you have to do is either copy and paste the questions in a response directly to this blog post or simply copy and paste the questions with your answers to my Facebook account. Here we go:
- How many books do you read in a month?
- How many books do you read in a year?
- Do you encourage reading to your family? (family reading time, suggest books to kids, etc)
- How many times do you visit the library in a month?
- How many times do you visit the library in a year?
- Do you visit the same library each time?
- Do you buy the books you read? Or do you prefer to borrow from the library?
- How many books do you buy in a month?
- How many books do you buy in a year?
- Do you read fiction or non-fiction?
- What genre of books do you read? (Fantasy, True Crime, Drama, Romance, Etc)
- Do you read books on a digital device (Kindle, Nook, or Phone)?
- Do you chart the books you read (ex. Goodreads)?
- Do you keep a Journal (a daily journal, book journal, or any type of journal)?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What was the last book you read?
- When did you finish it?
- What do you plan to read next?
- How do you find you the books you read? (word of mouth, advertisement, library suggestion, etc)
- How old are you?
Thank you again for your participation. You have been such a great help.